- 2 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup of lukewarm milk
- 1 tsp of dry instant yeast
- 2 tbs of oil
- 1 tbs of sugar
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 egg
- Hot dog sausages
- Egg for an egg wash
- Add all the ingredients for the bread to the bowl of your stand mixer. Knead it using a dough hook attachment for around 5 min. Oil the bowl and the dough, cover and let it double in size.
- When the dough is ready lightly flour your working surface.
- Roll the dough until around 1/4 of an inch and cut into thin lines. Roll each hot dog with a dough creating spiral pattern.
- Arrange them on the baking sheet lined with a parchment paper, cover and let them rise for 20 min.
- Brush with an egg wash and bake in preheated oven to 180 C/350 F for 20 minutes or until golden brown.