- 5 large carrots
- 2 medium white potatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbs of oil
- 1 tbs of lemon juice
- 1 litter of water
- salt and pepper
- sour cream
- fresh chives (optional)
- Wash and peel your vegetables.
- Chop the carrots and potato in half an inch cubes.
- Chop the onion and garlic.
- In the medium size saucepan heat up couple tbs of oil and fry the onion and garlic until tender.
- Add carrots and potato and cook it for another 30 seconds constantly stirring.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add water cover and cook until carrots and potatoes are tender (around 30 minutes).
- Blend it in your food processor or with a blender.
- Serve with a generous dollop of sour cream and chives.
Please follow and like us: