- 4 cups o flour
- 2 cups of pumpkin purée
- 1 cup of lukewarm milk
- 1 cup of icing sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- 2 tsp of pumpkin spice
- 1 and 1/2 tsp of instant yeast
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Add yeast to the milk and set aside. Add eggs and sugar into your stand mixer and beat for few minutes. Add milk and east, mix it in. Add pumpkin, vanilla and butter, mix it in.
- Add flour, pumpkin spice and salt and mix for 5 minutes.
- Spray baking pan with nonstick spray and transfer batter in it.
- Let it rise for an hour.
- Bake in preheated to 160 degrees Celsius oven for an hour and 20 minutes.
- Let it cool completely. Serve dusted with icing sugar.