- pasta 250 g
- frozen spinach – 300 g
- Ricotta – 250 g
- garlic – 2 cloves
- heavy cream couple tbs
- 1/2 of a onion
- grated parmesan
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbs of oil
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- Add 2 tbs of oil to frying pan,
- add chopped garlic and onion and fry for couple of minutes until everything gets soft.
- Add spinach and cook for another 5 minutes.
- In a deep frying pan add ricotta and heat it up, add heavy cream and stir until well combined.
- Add the spinach, stir and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add pasta, stir and serve with some freshly grated Parmesan cheese.