- 5 tbs butter
- 1 cup of water
- 1 and 1/2 cup of flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 and 1/2 cup of grated cheddar
- 3/4 cup of sliced almonds
- pinch of salt
- Chop your almonds very finely.
- Boil the water together with butter and pinch of salt. Take of the heat and add flour. Bring back to the low heat and mix constantly until you get glossy ball of dough. Take it off the heat again.
- Add first egg and mix very well. Let it cool a little bit before adding next egg. Mix very well and add rest of the eggs one at a time.
- Add your grated cheese and mix well again.
- Wet your fingers in a cold water and form balls size of a walnut and roll in chopped almonds.
- Bake in preheated oven to 180 degrees C for 35 minutes.