- 3 medium potatoes
- 400 grams ricotta cheese
- 1 cup + more white all purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tbs bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter
- Boil the potatoes (skin on) and let them cool. Peal them off.
- Fill large pot wit water and put on the stove to bring ti boil.
- Cut the potatoes into halves and put them into your food processor. Process a little bit and add ricotta cheese, process again.
- Switch to your dough attachment for your food processor (you can mix it wit a wooden spoon as well), add eggs and mix some more.
- Add flour and salt, mix some more.
- Flour well your working surface. Put some dough on the flour, sprinkle some more flour on top and form a roll (the dough is very sticky and soft). Cut into 2 cm pieces.
- Put the pierogi into boiling water and boil until they come up to the surface.
- Melt butter on the small frying pan, add bread crumbs and fry mixing until they get nice golden brown colour.
- Pour bread crumbs over the pierogi and serve.
Please follow and like us: