Świąteczne Pierniczki - LowCarb Spiced Cookies
- 30 g of coconut flour
- 150 g almond flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 2 tbs of pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of butter 60 g
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of icing Sweetener
- 2 tbs coco powder
- Melt the butter in the microwave. Add all the dry ingredients to the food processor and pulse until all is well combined.
- Add all the wet ingredients and process until you get a ball of dough.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Roll the dough between two pieces of parchment paper to about 1/2 cm thick. Cut out the cookies and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Decorate with melted chocolate.