- 900 g mushrooms
- 1 medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs Parmesan
- 1 cup of bread crumbs plus more
- salt and pepper
- Add mushrooms to salted boiling water and cook for 10 min. Drain.
- Chop the onion and garlic into small pieces.
- Fry the them on tbs of oil until soft and translucent.
- Add mushrooms to the food processor and process until smooth.
- Add onion, eggs and season with salt and pepper. Add enough breadcrumbs until right consistency to form Cutlets.
- Cover the Cutlets with additional breadcrumbs and fry for few minutes on each side.
Please follow and like us: