- 1 cup of milk (250 ml)
- 1 tsp of instant dry yeast
- 1/2 cup of sugar 115 g
- 1/2 cup of butter 115 g – melted
- 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- 3 cups of flour
- pinch of salt
- 500 g of blueberries
- 1/4 of cup butter
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of flour
- Warm up the milk in the microwave for 30 seconds. Add the yeast to the milk. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Beat the eggs and egg yolks with sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add yeast mixture and the remaining cake ingredients to the mixer bowl. Mix well with a dough hook to obtain a smooth dough. About 5 minutes.
- Spray your spring form pan with a non stick spray and line the bottom with a parchment paper.
- Transfer the dough into prepared baking pan, spray with a nonstick spray, cover and allow to rise until it almost fill the pan.
- Into a mixing bowl add together cold butter cut into small cubes, sugar and flour and blend with a pastry blender until butter is in half a pea size.
- Preheat your oven to 180 C/350 F.
- Spread washed and dried blueberries on top of the dough and then sprinkle it with butter, flour and sugar mixture.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Cover with aluminum foil if it browns too much. Let it cool down completely before cutting.