- 1 and 1/4 cup of lukewarm milk
- 1 tsp of salt
- 3 cups of flour
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 1 tbs of honey
- 1 tsp of instant yeast
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl of a stand mixer and knead for about 5 min, until you get a smooth and elastic ball of dough. If after 5 min the dough is still sticky add more flour. One tbs at the time.
- Cover the dough and let rise until doubled in size.
- Grease the loaf pan.
- Transfer the dough onto lightly floured surface and form a log. Transfer into prepared loaf pan, cover and let it rise until it will fill the pan.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F and bake the bread for 30 to 35 min. Until golden brown and gives hollow sound when to tap the top.
- Cool on the cooling wrack so the bottom of the loaf will not get soggy.
Please follow and like us: