- 4 cups of flour
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbs of honey
- 1/2 cup of icing sugar
- 2 cups of butter
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 300 g salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of sugar
3 cups of vanilla pudding
1 and 1/2 cups of Masa Krowkowa/Dulce de Leche
- Put all the dry ingredients for the cake into the food processor and process for around a minute.
- Add butter and process for another minute.
- Add all the remaining ingredients for the cake and process until batter comes together.
- Transfer the dough on the plastic wrap and divide into 3 equal parts. Flatten into rectangles. Cover and keep in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- After an hour line your 9×11 baking pan with a parchment paper. Roll out first part of the dough to fit in the pan more or less and then using your hands press it to fill the pan.
- Bake the first part in preheated oven to 180 degrees celsius for 15 to 18 minutes. Watch it carefully after 12 minutes because it can brown very quickly.
- Let it cool down completely before removing from the baking pan.
- Repeat the process with the second part of the dough.
- After you fit the third part of the dough in your baking pan, set it in the fridge and prepare peanuts layer.
- Chop your peanuts or crush with a meat pounder (in a ziplock bag) and transfer them to a saucepan.
- Heat the peanuts on the medium heat until they get fragrant. Add sugar, honey and butter and bring to boil. Cook for about a minute and then transfer on the prepared third layer of the cake. Bake like previously.
- Let all the layers cool down completely before assembling the cake.
- Set the first clean layer in the 9×11 baking pan lined with overhanging parchment paper, it will make it much easier to remove the cake later.
- Pour vanilla pudding over the empty, baked layer in the baking pan. Spread evenly.
- Cover with the second empty layer.
- Spread masa krowkowa/dulce de leche on top and cover with the nuts layer.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.