- 4 pieces of fish (around 500 g)
- 1 tbs of lemon juice
- 1 zucchini
- 2 large carrots
- 1 red bell pepper
- baby dill
- 300g white button mushrooms
- 1 leek
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- oil for frying
- Rinse the fish and cut into smaller pieces. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the lemon juice. Cover with plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator.
- Wash all of your vegetables and mushrooms.
- Peal off zucchini and carrots and cut in to thin stripes.
- Slice the leek into thin slices.
- Cut the onion in half then slice it and separate the pieces.
- Heat up couple of tbs of oil in a frying pan. Add the onion, carrots and zucchini. Season with salt and cook for about 7 minutes on medium high heat. Take off the heat and set aside.
- Slice the mushrooms.
- Heat up couple of tbs of oil in a frying pan. Add the mushrooms, season with salt and cook for about 5 minutes. Take off the heat and set aside.
- Cut the bell pepper in thin slices.
- Heat up couple of tbs of oil in a frying pan. Add the bell peppers, season with salt and cook for about 7 minutes. Take off the heat and set aside.
- Spray baking dish with a non stick spray and spread half of the zucchini and carrot mixture on the bottom.
- Arrange the fish on to of the vegetables.
- Add cooked mushrooms and bell pepper to the remaining zucchini and carrots mixture and mix until cell combined and transfer on top of the fish.
- Mix the yogurt, chopped baby dill and grated cheese together. Pour over the dish evenly.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 200C/400F for 40 minutes.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.
Please follow and like us: