- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbs oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 250 g mushrooms
- 1/2 onion
- 500 g minced meat
- 1 tsp marjoram
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
- oil for frying
- Chop your onion and mushrooms. Heat a little bit of oil on the frying pan and add the onion. Fry until onion is getting soft and then add mushrooms, season with salt. Fry until they are soft and almost all liquid is gone, around 7 minutes. Set aside.
- Heat a little bit of oil on the frying pan and add your minced meat.
- Fry constantly mixing until meat is cooked through. Add marjoram, salt and pepper.
- Mix the meat and the mushrooms and process in a food processor. Let it cool.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs with milk and water. Add your flour, the salt and oil; beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/3 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side.
- Take one crepe. Put around 1/4 of a cup of stuffing close to the edge. Fold the perpendicular sides to the middle and then roll the whole crepe till it has cylindrical shape.
- Prepare separate bowls with beaten egg and breadcrumbs with salt.
- Cover each rolled crepe with egg and then breadcrumbs. Fry it on hot oil until ‘krokiety’ are golden brown on reach side.
Please follow and like us: