- 400g all purpose flour
- 40g coco powder
- 200g unsalted butter
- 100g sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 spoons of sour cream
- 1kg pressed cheese/ ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 4 eggs
- 150g sugar
- 25 g of corn starch
- pinch of salt
- Add all the dry ingredients for the crust into the food processor and pulse to combine.
- Add cold butted cut into cubes. Pulse until you almost can’t see the butter.
- Add egg and sour cream and process until you get a ball of dough.
- Transfer onto your working surface, knead few times and roll in a long shape.
- Divide in 3 parts and refrigerate for minimum 3 hours.
- Line the bottom of a spring form with a parchment paper.
- Remove one part of the dough from the fridge. Warm up with your hands to get it elastic and line the sides of the form with it.
- Next grate the second part of the dough to cover the bottom of the pan. Place the form in the fridge.
- Add cheese to the food processor and process with a cream until smooth.
- Add eggs and process some more.
- Add corn starch and process just until incorporated.
- Transfer the cheese filling to prepared form.
- Grate the last part of the dough to cover the top.
- Bake in preheated oven to 180 C/350 F for an hour and then let it cool down in the oven.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.