- 0,5 litre of beer
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Transfer the beer into a saucepan, add vanilla and spice.
- On a medium low heat bring to slow simmer.
- While your beer is heating up prepare kogel mogel. Add egg yolks and sugar into a mixing bowl and mix until pale yellow and creamy. You can use mixer or whisk.
- Add a little bit of hot beer to egg yolks while constantly mixing to temper the eggs (we don’t want them scrambled). Add some more still mixing.
- Slowly pour egg yolks to the pot with a beer. Mix constantly. Simmer until it thickens a bit.
- Serve hot, you can garnish with cinnamon sticks.