- 6 large carrots
- 1 large potato
- 4 tbs of butter
- 1 tbs of flour
- Peel your potato and cut it into small cubes.
- Peel your carrots and cut into cubes.
- Add your carrots, potatoes and half of your butter into a medium size saucepan. Add water to cove the carrots and potatoes. Season. Cook it for around 20 minutes or until the carrots ad potatoes are ready.
- Melt your remaining butter on a small frying pan and add the flour. Mix constant;y for couple of minutes, until it thickens.
- Add it to the carrots and boil constantly mixing for another two minutes.