- 3/4 cup warm milk (180 ml)
- 1 tsp active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup sugar (150g)
- 1/4 cup melted butter (55g)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Icing sugar (60g) for serving
- Add all the dry ingredients except icing sugar to the bowl of a stand mixer and give it a whisk to combine all the ingredients.
- Add milk, slightly beaten eggs, vanilla and meted butter and mix with a hook attachment until you get an elastic smooth ball of dough. Cover and let it stand until doubled in size.
- On a greased surface roll the dough to about half an inch and cut small circles with a shot glass or a small cookie cutter. Roll the pieces of dough in a small balls and set aside. Cover with a tea towel and let it rest for 15 min.
- Spray the balls with a coconut oil spray or use a brush!
- Fry in a air fryer at 350F/160C for 8 min or until golden brown.
- Add icing sugar into a bowl and drop the donuts in to roll and cover with sugar completely!