- 1 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs of oil
- 1 and 1/2 cup of flour
- 2 apples
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- Oil for frying
- Icing sugar for dusting
- Peal and grate your apples.
- Slightly beat the egg and then add the milk and whisk together until all is combined.
- Add salt and baking powder to the flour and whisk to incorporate.
- Add flour mixture to milk mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Add grated apples and fold in. Cover and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Fry on preheated oil to medium high heat for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Transfer onto paper towel to get rid of any excess oil.
- Let them cool a bit before dusting with icing sugar!