- 500 g Minced Turkey
- 85 g red onion
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 2 tbs of avocado oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the onion very finely.
- Add minced meat to the onion and mix well.
- Add egg, salt and pepper and mix some more.
- Add 1/4 cup of coconut flour and mix until all is well incorporated.
- Using 1/4 cup scoop form cutlets and cover with coconut flour.
- Fry on couple of tbs of avocado oil for about 3 minutes each side. They should be golden brown.
- Drain on a paper towels and serve!