- 1/2 pack of puff pastry
- 1/2 cup of apple butter
- 1/4 cup of granulated white sugar
- 1/2 tbs of cinnamon
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle working surface with cinnamon sugar and lay the puff pastry on top. Roll it out a little bit just to make the sugar stick.
- Spread the apple butter evenly.
- Taking the short ends, carefully roll both edges toward each other to meet in the middle.
- Using sharp knife cut slices about 1 cm thick.
- Dip each cookie in a cinnamon sugar and arrange on the baking sheet lined with a parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated oven to 200c/400f for about 20 min, flip them over half way through.
- Let them cool down before serving.