- 6 large hardboiled eggs
- 1 tsp of mustard
- 1 tsp of horseradish
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- Black olives
- Baby carrots
- Slice the bottom of your eggs to make them stand.
- Using knife cut the eggs in half and remove the egg yolks.
- Using a small food processor or a fork mix together the egg yolks, mayo, mustard, horseradish and spices until smooth.
- Fill the bottoms of the eggs with a egg yolk mixture high enough to have a space for arranging the “face”
- Put the top back on and prepare feet and beak from sliced baby carrots and eyes from sliced black olives.