- 1 and 1/3 cup of warm water 330 ml
- 1 and 1/2 tsp of instant dry yeast
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 3 cups of flour 450 g
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/4 cup of soft butter
- 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce
- 2 cups of grated cheese
- In the bowl of you stand mixer combine flour, salt, sugar and yeast. Give it a stir and add water.
- Using dough hook attachment let the mixer work on medium for 5 minutes. You should get smooth and elastic ball of dough after that.
- Remove the dough from the bowl. Knead few times and form a ball. Place back in a bowl sprayed with a non stick spray, spray the dough as well to prevent drying out. Cover and let it rise until doubled in size (1.5 - 2h).
- Prepare the filling. Mix the BBQ Sauce with soft butter and set aside.
- When your dough has risen, flour your working surface or spray with a non stick spray and roll the dough into a more or less 13 by 9 inch rectangle.
- Spread the filling evenly over the rolled out dough and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Roll the dough to form a log and slice it into 15 equal-sized pieces.
- Line 13x9 baking pan with aluminium foil and spray with a non stick spray.
- Arrange rolls leaving space around to rise. Cover with a plastic wrap or a tea towel and let them rise until they fill in the pan.
- Bake in preheated oven to 180 degrees C (380 degrees F) for around half an hour or until golden brown. After 15 minutes cower with a sheet of aluminum foil to prevent burning.
- Serve warm.