- 500 g of mushrooms
- 200 g of onion
- 2 tbs of unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour/all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 tsp of rosemary
- salt and pepper
- Chop the onion and fry it on the couple tbs of butter until soft and transluscent.
- Clean the mushrooms and chop them. Add to the onions and season with salt.
- Cook for about 20 minutes or until the mushrooms are very tender and all the liquid is gone.
- When the mushrooms cooled down a little bit transfer them to the food processor, add flour and sour cream and process until smooth.
- Check for seasoning, add eggs and process for another 30 seconds or until all is well incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking dish sprayed with non stick spray and lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated oven to 180 C/ 350 F for about 40 minutes.
- Serve with some nice salad.