- 8 large hard boiled eggs
- 30 g of shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup of mayo
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 1 tbsp of mustard
- 5 stalks of green onion
- Can of sardines in oil
- Salt and pepper
- Chop the green onions finely and add to a mixing bowl.
- Cut the eggs in small cubes and add to the mixing bowl.
- Smash the sardines with a fork to get them into small pieces and add to the bowl.
- Mix the mayo, mustard and sour cream together and add to the bowl as well.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix until all is well combined.
- Let it stand in the refrigerator for about half an hour before serving.