- 2 large egg whites
- 60 g or 1/4 cup of unsalted butter
- 200 g of shredded unsweetened coconut
- 120 g of sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Have all ingredients in room temperature. Add salt and egg whites to the bowl of a stand mixer and beat until soft peaks.
- Add sugar one spoon at the time while still whisking.
- Add melted butter and vanilla to the coconut and mix until all is well combined.
- Add egg whites to the coconut mixture and fold in gently.
- Using a cookie scoop form balls of batter and place on a baking sheet lined with a parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated oven to 180C/350F for about 15 minutes or until golden brown! Let them cool on the cooling rack and enjoy!
- Store in air tight container for up to a week!