- 500 grams mini red potatoes
- 1 red onion
- Few cloves of garlic
- 150 g of bacon
- 1 tsp of marjoram
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Clean the potatoes ver well and cut in quarters.
- Cut garlic cloves in halves and onion in big chunks. Cut the bacon.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non stick spray.
- Arrange the potatoes, onion, bacon and garlic on a baking sheet.
- Season with salt, pepper and marjoram. Drizzle with olive oil. Toss around with your hands.
- Bake in preheated oven to 200 C/400 F for around 30 to 40 min or until the potatoes are done. Stir from time to time.