- 1/2 cup of butter soft (115 g)
- 1/2 cup flour (80g)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar (100g)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1 cup of old fashion rolled oats (90g)
- 1/2 cup of raisins (80g)
- Beat the butter until it gets fluffy.
- Add sugar add beat some more.
- Add eggs, one at the time then vanilla and maple syrup.
- Mix flour, salt and baking soda together.
- Add flour mixture to the butter and mix until combined.
- Add oats and raisins and mix them in.
- Spoon on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated oven to 180C/350F for 12 -15 minutes or until cookies are nice and golden brown.
- Let them cool on the cooling wrack!
Enjoy with a glass of milk!