- 3 cups of whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup of dried chopped onion
- 1 and 1/2 cup of warm water
- 2 tsp of dry instant yeast
- 2 tsp of salt
- 1/4 cup of molasses
- Add flour and salt to the bowl of a stand mixer. Give it a whisk and then add all the remaining ingredients.
- Knead for about 5 minutes or until you get elastic and almost smooth ball of dough. Spray with non stick spray, cover and let it rise until it will double in size.
- Transfer the dough on the working surface. Punch it down and roll in to a loaf shaped log. Transfer the log in to a loaf pan sprayed with a nonstick spray.
- Cove and let it rise until it fills in the loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven to 180 C/350F for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool on the cooling wrack and enjoy!