- 1/4 cup of semolina1 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Raspberry syrup
- Raspberry jam
- Add semolina and vanilla to 1/2 a cup of milk and stir well.
- Put remaining milk, cream, brown sugar and salt in a small saucepan. Stir until well combined. Heat on medium high heat until it comes to a boil.
- When the milk and cream is almost boiling, slowly add the semolina mixture and cook over a medium heat, stirring, until it is as thick as you want it. This usually takes about 3-5 minutes.
- Pour into bowls and serve with a spoonful of raspberry jam and a little bit of raspberry syrup.