- 2 cups of flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 cup of natural yogurt
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice/przyprawa do piernika
- 2 tbs of coco powder
- 1/2 cup of chopped dried prunes
- “Russell” Buttercream
- Chopp the dried prunes roughly and mix with 1 tbs of flour
- Add flour, spice, baking powder, salt and coco powder and whisk until combined.
- Whisk eggs with sugar until light and fluffy and then add honey and melted butter. Whisk until combined again.
- Add flour mixture alternating with yogurt in few steps.
- At the end fold in chopped dried prunes.
- Using IceCream scoop spoon the batter into muffin cups and bake in preheated oven to 180c/350f for 20 to 25 minutes. Let them cool down completely.
- Whisk room temperature buttercream with sifted coco until all is very well combined and then decorate the cupcakes.