- 4 cups of cabbage with mushrooms
- 1 pack of puff pastry 450g
- egg for an egg wash
- Strain the cabbage.
- Dust your working surface with some flour and roll the puff pastry a little bit.
- Cut the edges keeping the stripes of pastry for decorations.
- Cut 1/3 of the rectangle for the bottom of the kulebiak and transfer on to baking sheet lined with a parchment paper.
- Brush the edges with the egg wash and transfer the cabbage to the middle.
- Cover with the remaining puff pastry and brush with en egg wash.
- Decorate with the stripes of pastry and seal the edges with a fork.
- Poke few wholes with a knife and bake in a preheated oven to 200C/400F for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let it cool on the cooling rack!