- 2 cups of almonds
- 1 tbs of honey
- 1 tbs of maple syrup
- 1 tbs of melted butter
- 1 tbs of orange juice
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tbs of sugar
- Sea salt
- Add butter, honey, maple syrup, melted butter, orange juice and vanilla extract to a small mixing bow and mix until well combined.
- Add the almonds to a frying pan and roast on medium high until fragrant and starting to change colour.
- Add the honey and maple syrup mixture and stir to cover all the almonds. Cook for another minute constantly stirring.
- Take it off the heat, sprinkle with sugar and sea salt. Stir to distribute the sugar and salt evenly.
- Transfer onto a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil and sprayed with a nonstick spray. Spread the almonds to prevent sticking and let them cool down completely.
- Store in a mason jar!