- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/4 cup of corn starch
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of sunflower oil
- 2/3 cup of warm milk
- 1 tbs of coco powder
- 1 tbs of corn starch
- Mix all wet ingredients together with sugar.
- Whisk together all remaining dry ingredients except coco powder and 1 tbs of corn starch.
- Add your wet ingredients to dry and mix just until well combined.
- Divide the batter into two equal parts.
- Sift coco powder to one and corn starch to other. Stir until combined.
- Spray 6 x 6 baking pan with baking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Spoon the batter in the middle of the pan. One spoon dark and one spoon light one spoon dark again. Repeat until you run out of batter.
- Bake in preheated oven to 180 C/350 F for around 35 to 40 minutes or until the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let it cool for 30 min before removing from the pan. You can dust with icing sugar.