- 1/2 kg of pork
- 2 tbs of grated horseradish
- few slices of smoked bacon
- 1/2 cup of whole cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts
- salt and pepper
- In a bowl mix together the cranberry sauce, horseradish and crushed walnuts.
- With a sharp knife, start slicing the loin lengthways, about 1 to 2cm from the top. Slice until you've almost reached the side. Lay the joint flat and make one more slice at the thick end of the joint, so that you are able to fold it over to make one flat rectangle.
- With a mallet, pound the pork to an even thickness. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / 350 F.
- Spread the filling over the flattened pork loin. Cover with few slices of bacon.
- Roll up and tie securely with kitchen string.
- Spray the baking pan with a nonstick spray and place the roulade in it. Spray the meat with oil and cover.
- Roast the roulade in the preheated oven for around 1 hour. Keep it covered for first 40 minutes then uncover and finish baking.
- You can serve it hot or cold.