- 450 g of pasta
- 1 kg of ricotta cheese
- 250 g of smoked bacon
- 1 cup of whipping cream
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp of nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta al dente.
- Cut the bacon in small cubes and fry on the skillet until crispy.
- Add ricotta cheese, cream, egg, nutmeg, salt and pepper and mix until everything is very well combined.
- Add bacon and mix it in.
- Add pasta and gently fold it in.
- Lightly oil the baking dish, transfer your pasta mix and even it out.
- Bake in preheated oven to 180C/350F for 35 minutes.