- 2 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup of icing sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 100 g of cold butter
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 900g cream cheese
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 package of vanilla pudding powder
- Caramel, chocolate or Dulce de Leche to drizzle over the top
- Add flour, icing sugar, baking powder and salt to the food processor and pulse until all is well mixed. Add cold butter cut into small pieces and process until you almost can't see the butter anymore, around 40 sec.
- Add eggs and vanilla and process until form a ball.
- Cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Spray the 10 inch spring baking pan or 10 x 10 square baking pan with a baking spray and line with a parchment paper.
- Roll the dough out and fit the bottom and sides of the pan. Poke with a fork.
- Bake in preheated oven to 180c/350F for 18-20 minutes.
- Add eggs to the bowl, add sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Add the soft cream cheese one spoon at the time then slowly add cream.
- Add pudding powder and mix just until well incorporated.
- Transfer onto your cooled, baked crust and bake in preheated oven to180C/350F for an hour. Turn off the oven and let the cheesecake cool down in the oven with the door slightly open. Cover with aluminum foil if it browns too quick.
- Set in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Remove from the pan and drizzle with a topping of your choice.