- 3 chicken tights
- 1/2 of a medium cauliflower
- 4 medium potatoes
- 3 carrots
- 2 parsley roots
- 1/2 of a celery root
- 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbs of chopped fresh baby dill
- salt and pepper
- Wash and peal your vegetables. Cut the potatoes into small cubs and keep in a cold water not to change colour. Divide the cauliflower in to small pieces.
- Clean the meat and put transfer to a large pot. Add 1 tsp of salt and 1 and a 1/2 l of water. Cook until comes to a boil and forms foam on the surface of the water.
- Clean the foam and add carrots, parsley, celery root and leek. Cook for around 20 minutes.
- Remove meat and vegetables from your stock. Reserve carrots and parsley to add back to the soup later. Cut them in small pieces.
- Add cauliflower and cook for 10 minutes before adding potatoes. Cover and cook until potatoes are tender.
- When potatoes and cauliflower are tender add back the carrots and parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add cream and baby dill, give it a stir and serve.