- 1 and 1/3 cup of warm milk
- 2 tbs of melted butter
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1tsp of instant dry yeast
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs of sugar
- 3 cups of flour
- Add all ingredients into your bread machine or stand mixer. Bread machine set on dough.
- In a stand mixer use a dough hook attachment and knead it for 5 minutes on medium high setting.
- Cover with a plastic wrap and let it rise for around two hours.
- When the dough risen transfer it on a lightly floured surface and using your hands or a rolling pin flatten to about half an inch thick.
- Using round cookie cutter cut circles and form balls of dough.
- You can freeze your rolls at this point if you don't want to bake them right away.
- Arrange the rolls on a baking sheet lined with a parchment paper, cover with plastic wrap and let them rise for 30 min.
- Brush the tops with melter butter and bake in preheated oven to 180 degrees celsius (350 F) for about 20 minutes. If you tap on top of the bred roll and the sound is hollow, they are ready.
- Now you can brush them again with some more melted butter.