- 300 g flour 2 and 1/2 cups
- 2 eggs
- warm water
- 2 tsp of salt
- In a food processor fitted with a batter attachment, mix together flour and salt,
- Add eggs and slowly add as much water as necessary to achieve a pliable dough. Start with 1/4 cup water.
- Process for another 30 seconds.
- On a well-floured surface, roll dough to around 1/16-inch thick (between 1 and 2 mm).
- Using a knife or pizza cutter, cut squares of dough 3/4-inch wide. Sprinkle flour over the dough and release noodles from the working surface. Separate the pieces by running your fingers through them.
- Right now you can let them dry to cook them some other time. You can store them in a paper bag.
- When you ready to cook them bring a pot of salted water to a rolling boil and add the noodles, stirring immediately so they don't stick together.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes.
- Drain and serve with soup or cabbage with mushrooms.