- 1/2 cup melted butter 115g
- 1/2 cup brown sugar 70g
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of flour 70g
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened coco 30g
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts 60g
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips 90g
- Mix butter, sugar and vanilla extract. Add eggs and mix until all is well incorporated.
- In a separate bowl mix together flour, coco, baking powder and spices. Make a well in the middle and add your wet ingredients. Mix just until all is incorporated.
- Add walnuts and chocolate chips. Stir and pour into a 8 by 8 in baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 160 degrees Celsius for 30 min.