- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 250 g boiled potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter (60 g)
- 2 tbs candied orange peel
- 2 tbs raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Separate the eggs.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks.
- Add ricotta cheese and boiled potatoes to the food processor and process it until smooth.
- With a hand mixer beat the egg yolks with sugar until pale and thick. Add potatoes and cheese mixture, melted butter and vanilla and stir until combined.
- Add raisins and orange peal and stir. Add egg whites and gently fold in. Transfer into a greased baking dish and bake for an hour in 160 degrees celsius.
- Serve on its own or with a vanilla sauce.