- 2 and cups of milk
- 1/2 cup of Sweetened condensed milk
- vanilla bean or 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract
- 4 egg yolks
- pinch of salt
- Warm up milk together with vanilla pod.
- Mix your egg yolks with condensed milk.
- Pour a bit of hot milk to the mixer and keep mixing. Keep the mixer on while slowly adding all the. Vanilla milk. Transfer back to the pot and cook on low constantly stirring.
- Strain to a container and place in a fridge to cool down completely.
- Pour in to ice cream machine according to your instructions.