- 0,5kg stewing beef
- large carrot
- red bell pepper
- red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbs of sweet red pepper powder
- 1 and 1/2 cup of beer
- 1 and 1/2 cup of beef stock
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup of all purpose flour
- Cut the carrots in coin shape and bell pepper in small cubes. Chop the onion and garlic.
- Mix the flour with salt and sweet red pepper.
- Clean your meat and cut into small cubes.
- Cover the meat with a flour mixture and fry on few tbs of oil for couple minutes.
- Add the vegetables to meat and cook for couple more minutes.
- Add beer and stock.
- Cook on low heat for an hour and a half or until the meat gets tender.
- Serve with rice, dumplings, pasta or bread.