- 1 kg of pork loin
- 150 g of dried prunes
- 1 tsp of marjoram
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- Prepare the marinade. Mix together oil, marjoram, salt and grated garlic and set aside.
- Using a sharp, long and narrow knife make a whole through a centre of the meat.
- Stuff it with dried prunes and place in a large ziplock bag. Add the marinade and make sure the whole meat is covered. Leave in the fridge for at least two hours but best overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Wrap the meat in a aluminum foil. Make sure that you will be able to open the foil in the oven to uncover the top of the meat.
- Place the meat in the baking dish and bake for around 40 minutes and then unwrap the meat to let it brown.
- Bake for about 20 minutes more. Check if the meat is ready by poking it with a knife, if the juice coming out is clean - meat is ready.