- 8 eggs
- fresh chives
- 2 tbs butter
- 2 tbs mustard
- 1/4 cup of bread crumbs
- Hard boil the eggs.
- Let them cool completely.
- With a sharp knife cut the eggs in half. Remove the egg from the shell keeping them whole. Be careful not to get any shell in to the egg.
- Using a fork or a pastry blender cut the eggs into very small pieces. Add finely chopped chives, butter and mustard and mix until everything is well combined.
- Add salt and pepper and mix some more.
- Fill the reserved shells with the egg mixture.
- Deep the egg mixture side of the egg in the bread crumbs and fry for few minutes in a frying pan on few tbs of oil.
- You can serve it hot or cold.