- around 1/4 cup of melted butter
- around 2 tbs of honey
- 1 pack of chocolate melts
- cake pop sticks
- Crumble your cake or process in a food processor. Add honey if the cake was not sweet enough and enough melted butter to get consistency sticky enough to roll balls.
- Roll balls the same size (i use 1 tbs of cake for one cake pop). Arrange cake balls on a parchment paper and refrigerate for half an hour.
- Melt your chocolate in a microwave. 30 seconds at a time.
- Dip the stick in the melted chocolate and insert in the balls. Refrigerate for an hour.
- Dip the pops in melted chocolate and decorate with sprinkles. Let it set completely before serving.