- 2 cups white all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (cold)
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tbs sour cream
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Icing sugar
- Lemon juice
- Food colouring
- Put your flour, sugar, salt and into your food processor. Pulse a bit.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process until you get a soft dough. Flatten and wrap in a plastic wrap. Refrigerate for half an hour.
- Roll the dough on a lightly floured surface to half a cm thick. Cut out hearts. Arrange on baking sheet covered with a parchment paper. Bake in the oven preheated to 180 degrees Celsius for 12 min. Let them cool completely before icing.
- Mix icing sugar with lemon juice, food colouring and a drop of hot water until spreading consistency and decorate your cookies.