- 800 grams of fish best is perch or pike
- 100 grams of heavy cream 1/3 of cup
- 40 grams of butter 1/4 cup
- 1 tbs of corn starch
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams of raisins
- 100 grams of carrots
- salt pepper
- 1 tbs sugar
- vegetable broth
- Soak your raisins in a hot water for at least half an hour.
- Peel your carrots and cut in to small slices 3 mm thick.
- Wash and then grind raw fish. Add to your food processor with a dough attachment and process for few minutes. Add heavy cream, eggs and butter (room temperature) and process it for another minute.
- Add raisins and carrots at the end folding them in the batter with a spatula.
- prepare your cheese cloth and fold your fish in it.
- Close the ends and roll it a bit to tighten.
- Boil in a vegetable broth for 60 minutes.
- Cool in the broth and when cold remove from the pot and refrigerate at least 2 hours before unwrapping.
- Garnish with boiled carrots and egg.
- Strain your broth through few layers of cheesecloth. Bring to boil.
- Add gelatine to warmed up broth and when starts to set pour over decorated fish. Serve with tartar sauce.