- 4 tbs of olive oil
- 4 tbs of lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 4 medium pickled cucumbers
- 1 cup of pickled mushrooms
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- around 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- In the mixing bowl mix the olive oil and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Add your salmon and make sure that all the pieces are very well coated. Cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Fry on lightly oiled grilling pan for around 4 min each side (until is cooked completely).
- Peal off your pickled cucumbers and chop finely then chop finely your mushrooms. Add together to your mixing bowl add mayonnaise and mix.
- Add heavy cream to get requires consistency then season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Put your sauce over ready fish and enjoy.