- 1 cup of white all purpose flour
- 1 cup of buckwheat flour
- 1 and 1/2 cups of milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs of sugar
- 1 tsp of dry instant yeast
- 1/4 cup of salted butter - melted
- oil for frying
- caviar, sour cream and finely chopped onion for serving
- Warm up your milk in the microwave until lukewarm. Into your stand mixer bowl add milk, yeast, sugar, both flours, melted butter and eggs. Mix with a paddle attachment for couple of minutes.
- Cover the bowl with a tea towel and let it rise for half an hour.
- Heat the oil on your frying pan and fry pancakes couple of minutes on each side. Drain excess oil on the paper towel.
- Serve with caviar, sour cream and finely chopped onion.